Visiting Cincinnati - What to See and Do
(Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky International Airport CVG, Ohio - OH, USA)
Cincinnati is one of the major commerce centers of the Midwest United States and is an attractive, interesting city.
Situated on the banks of the meandering Ohio River, Cincinnati is filled with interesting neighborhoods, riverfront areas and excellent shopping districts.
Ten things you must do in Cincinnati
- Ascend to the top of Carew Tower, the city's highest building, for stunning panoramic vistas of the Ohio River and the surrounding countryside.
- Visit the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, one of the oldest and most famous zoos in America.
- Take a trip across the river to the Newport Aquarium, with its glass tunnels that provide unique views of more than 11,000 species of aquatic life.
- Go back to a simpler time at Coney Island, a traditional American theme park with more than 50 rides as well as stage shows.
- Enjoy some of the live entertainment offered daily at Fountain Square during the summer months.
- Dine at one of the many award-winning Cincinnati restaurants and sample some world-famous Cincinnati chili.
- Expand your horizons at the Cincinnati Museum Center, home to three museums under one roof.
- Appreciate a wide variety of art at one of the many art galleries in Cincinnati, some of which display works by Picasso and Andy Warhol.
- Seek your thrills at Paramount's Kings Island theme park, just a short distance from the city, and get an adrenaline fix on one of the 85 different rides.
- Take a few swings on one of the many excellent Cincinnati golf courses.